The following documentation and actions are required BEFORE hunting and/or entering the farm:
- Signing of Indemnity
- Signing of Permission to Hunt and Transport of Meat
- Signing of Day Fees and Species List
- Shooting in of Rifles
Shooting in of Rifles are required because of two reasons:
- To ensure rifle shoots true
- To ensure that the hunter is capable of a safe and moral hunt
Hunters to be named BEFORE entering farm at signing of hunting permission forms – no exceptions later.
Minimum 4 hunters and 3 day stay.
- No hunting from or within 500 meters of hunting vehicle.
- Fire only allowed in lapa
- No littering
- No use of private vehicles on farm
- Movement on farm can only occur in the presence of authorised farm personnel
- Only 4 hunting parties on any given time allowed in veld
- No shooting of birds, reptiles or other except as on species list
- No pets
- All activities at own risk
- Minimum calibre 270
Guide is there for guidance and is not responsible for identification of species, sex , advice on shot placement or judgement on size or quality of trophy – that is the responsibility of the hunter.
Guide is not responsible for the finding of wounded animals , however, they will do their utmost to find the animal.
Blood, bone, stomach content or other as pointed out by guide after a shot was fired will counted as a deadly hit and will have to be paid for in full, whether the animal is found or not.
If a satisfactory service was delivered, tipping is encouraged but no alcohol please.
Hunting is allowed from half an hour before sunrise to half an hour before sunset.
17 July Sunrise p 06h53 Sunset 17h32
17 August Sunrise 06h35 Sunset 17h47